Brosco’s void filling process uses expanding polyurethane foam, which is injected below any concrete slab. This process is used to fill voids and cavities to prevent water infiltration.
Strong/ Light Weight – Polyurethane weighs only about 2-6lbs. per cubic ft., compared to 100-150lbs. per cubic foot for standard concrete grout fill material. Polyurethane’s lightweight characteristic composition makes it useful where denser, heavier material might impose an undesirable load on already weak and settling soils. Polyurethane Lifts, Levels and Stabilizes substrate by increasing load-bearing characteristics.
Waterproof – Once injected and cured, polyurethane will not wash away as it is impervious to water.
Quick Cure Time – Down time is minimal, as Full loading of the structural element will happen within 15 – 20 minutes after the material is injected. This means it is immediately ready for traffic use.
Non-invasive – Brosco’s Polyurethane system offers superior results with little to no mess and no disruption to surrounding areas.
• Washed out bridge approach slabs
• Behind replaced concrete wall panel
• Culverts and pipes to be abandoned
• Catch basins and manholes
• Annular spaces — Tunnels
• Main/ Individual unit floors in an apartment building
• Rocking concrete floor panels
• Abandoned mine shafts
• Abandoned culverts, ducts & pipes
• Trench filling/ Wash-outs
• Critter Control
• Wash out under basement slabs
• Pool apron & decks