We Inject Life Into Your Investment
We can handle any of your concrete raising challenges. A fast, effective solution to settled concrete of any shape or size. Minimal disruption to area at half the cost of replacement
Brosco's Unique Process
· Small 5/8’’ holes are drilled through settled slab, and environmentally friendly expanding foam is injected between the concrete and the slab base.
· The resin foam expands, once the void beneath the slab is filled, operators then accurately and with control, lift the settled slab to its proper elevation.
WHY DOES CONCRETE SETTLE AND SINK?
The first thing to understand about concrete is why the concrete has settled.
There are many factors, most notably are the following :
-Impact of running water
-Ground movement caused by plant roots
-Freeze thaw cycles
-Damage caused by insects and animals
-Insufficient drainage or grading
-Poor excavation/backfilling practices
BENEFITS OF POLYURETHANE CONCRETE LIFTING
- Smaller holes (5/8’’)
- Can be used for interior or exterior slabs
- Reduced risk or trip and fall liability
- Longer waranty than traditional method
- Impervious to water/ moisture beneath slab
- Resistant to freeze-thaw (actually insulates slab)
- Extremely light weight (does not add weight to previously settled slab)
- Cleaner process
- Minimal dust/ non- intrusive
- Controlled expansion
- Little to no noise
- Cost effective
- Pool decks/ surrounds
- Concrete steps
- Garage floors
- Basement floors
- Any slab on grade
- Any floating slab
Brosco concrete prides itself on workplace safety and environmental awareness in all aspects of our work.
Brosco only uses foam systems which have been tested under extreme circumstances over time and have surpassed industry standards.
MUNICIPAL/ TOWNSHIP APPLICATIONS/ PUBLIC WORKS
Public pool decks
City park centers
School floors/ walkways
INDUSTURAL/ COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS
Boat launch bases
Shop/ warehouse floors
Plant/ factory floors
Department/ malls stores
Request A Consultation Today!
Brosco Concrete London, Ontario
Email us if you have any further questions or concerns!
5651 Egremont Dr, NOL 1R0
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
7:00 am - 3:00 p.m.
PO Box 28034
RPO OAKRIDGE R.O
London Ontario N6H 5E1
Designed by Mackenzie Web Design