Decorative Restoration Services (Staining)
Is your stamped concrete worn, damaged, or in need of refreshing? Maybe your concrete colour has faded and you would like to bring its original colour back or maybe even change its colour completely. Brosco offers a system by which all of the above can be achieved.
1. POWERWASH- clean concrete or if necessary strip concrete with a specially formulated concrete stripper usually a zylene base material.
2. ADD COLOUR- BASE: Adds small amounts of highly penetrating colour to simulate the natural mottling of integral concrete colours. Our commercial grade Colour Base is engineered to penetrate deeply into the pores of the concrete surface.
3. ADD ACCENT- ANTIQUING: A combination of specialty surface minerals and pigments to simulate the natural mottling of originally pigmented release agents used during the original placement (Easy Tique Formulation)
4. PROTECT -SURFACE SEAL: A zero VOC topical sealer which is specifically engineered to work seamlessly with the applied Accent-Antiquing compound, resulting in either a Matte, Gloss or High Gloss Finish with excellent resistance to surface wear staining and contamination.
5. Concrete is then ready for regular every day use.
The above process typically takes 1-3 days depending on the quantity of concrete and the amount of tinting/ staining required to complete the project.
We at Brosco utilize a specific cleaning system that uses high pressure water at a constant pressure of 4200 PSI. This equipment, coupled with our rotating surface nozzle cleaners, remove dirt, mildew, sediment and surface contamination without leaving any streaky lines that conventional pressure washer guns would leave.
Our trained crews use the safest and most efficient chemicals and cleaners on the market to produce the cleaning results you're looking for. After your concrete has been cleaned, we are able to seal it with your choice of several industrial grade sealers not found at your conventional Big Box Store. These sealers help protect against the damaging effects that are caused by weathering, winter salts and surface contaminants such as oil and grime.
What can we SEAL:
Patterned and Stamped Concrete
Exposed Aggregate Concrete
Decorative Landscape Stone
- And Much More…
Request A Consultation Today!
1 - 6
Brosco Concrete London, Ontario
Email us if you have any further questions or concerns!
5651 Egremont Dr, NOL 1R0
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
7:00 am - 3:00 p.m.
PO Box 28034
RPO OAKRIDGE R.O
London Ontario N6H 5E1
Designed by Mackenzie Web Design